GDPR website information
In accordance with the commitment and care that Kettydo + Srl dedicates to the protection of personal data, we want to inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of the communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
This information is limited to the navigation on the website www.kettydo.com and has no value for external sites even if consulted from links that may be present on the aforementioned site www.kettydo.com
This information describes how the website www.kettydo.com is managed in relation to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it, who choose to register and/or who use the online services
1 – CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
To offer you the services provided by its website, Kettydo + Srl, as the Data Controller, needs to process some personal data required for the provision of the services.
The personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
This data may be provided implicitly by the tools you use to access and use the services or they may be provided explicitly by you.
Kettydo + Srl may process the following categories of users’ personal data:
- navigation technical datarelating to the IP address, to the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, to the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- common identification dataprovided by the user (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services;
2 – PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies received from you will be processed by Kettydo + Srl exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
Some data required for registration is mandatory and failure to provide it makes it impossible to register on the portal.
Similarly, failure to communicate some data that may be required for subscribing to online services may make it impossible to use the chosen service.
Registration and subscription data are provided voluntarily.
The person who registers freely, consents to the processing of the data, aware that in the absence of such consent, the registration and subscription of the services cannot take place.
We would like to inform you that some activities might be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed as Data Processors, also residing outside the European Union.
The legal bases of the purposes described above are the execution of your request as an interested party and the consents you have expressed.
3 – DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS ACCESSING THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed but may be communicated where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Kettydo + Srl for technical or organisational tasks instrumental to the provision of the services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of employees of Kettydo + Srl involved in the organisation for the data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
4 – TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Kettydo + Srl within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it becomes necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it becomes necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. All necessary precautions will, therefore, be taken in order to guarantee the most secure protection of the personal data by basing this transfer:
- a) on adequacy decisions of third-country recipients expressed by the European Commission;
- b) on adequate guarantees given by the third-party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation;
- c) on the adoption of Corporate binding rules.
5 – DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Kettydo + Srl in accordance with art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, will process the data you have provided for the entire duration of the requested services and will keep the data for the successive 12 months for the purpose of completing administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
6 – RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
Kettydo + Srl guarantees you can exercise your rights under art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
– to know if the Data Controller is holding and/or processing personal data relating to you and to access it in full, also obtaining a copy of it (art. 15 Right to access),
– to the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the supplementation of incomplete personal data (art. 16 Right of rectification);
– to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Cancellation, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulations exists (art. 18 Right to limit the processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or to request transmission to another Controller without impediments (art. 20, Right to Portability);
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (art. 21 Right to object);
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent).
These rights can be exercised by notifying the Data Controller, whose contact details are:
by registered letter with return receipt: Kettydo + Srl, Via F. De Sanctis, 34 20141 Milan (MI)
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 – LATEST UPDATE